My final shlew of goodies are probably the most special because they take care of the mind, body and soul. I think spirituality gets confused too often with religion and being “hippie-dippie”. But I feel that these items don’t walk over into either of those realms at all, rest assured 🙂
1. A handsome Essential Oil Diffuser to set the right mood in your space. I hate the look of most at home electronics, this one is actually not an eye sore.
2. I’m a big believer in energies and ritual. Here’s a pretty little kit from the shop Species By the Thousands out in Brooklyn. Perfect for the more esoteric person in your life, to get rid of those bad vibes an ex has left around their pad, or to cleanse the old ones still lingering from strangers when moving into a new one.
3. Two of my most treasured books. The Gifts of Imperfection and 4. Journey to the Heart . The latter book of daily affirmations has gotten me through some of the toughest times in my life, mentally and spiritually. I give it to basically every girlfriend for their birthday whether they like it or not!
5. This is a nice gift set of 100% pure essential oils for that diffuser. Always important to make sure to use %100 pure essential oils only!
6. I just love this incredible Pink Himalayan Salt lamp. It sets such a nice mood for meditating and cleanses the air of impurities.
7. To be honest I don’t have any experience using this M– USE device. But Brian of www.ikeepadiary.com (the first blog I ever started reading in 2002…(if you ever read this, what up Brian!) is a meditation pro and really loves his. It maps out your brain waves, and guides you into more beneficial relaxating states. I love gadgets like these!
That’s all for now folks! In the next week I’ll try to post up some healthy holiday recipes that can work for get-togethers and accommodate many different diet restrictions.