Apparently I’m trying to come right out of the gate as the most “basic bitch” blogger in history. First up was pumpkin spice shit. Now we shall continue with a unique, one of a kind post concept: the holiday gift guide! In all seriousness though, most of the things listed here are cherished items that I either own, or have given as gifts to my closest friends. I really hope that you’ll be able to get a couple ideas from this round up! I don’t have any brothers or sisters so I absolutely ADORE spoiling my friends this time of year. Gift giving is by far one of my greatest joys in life. If you have someone else who is along with you on the health & wellness bandwagon, take a look see:
- Tracy Anderson Live Video Streaming Subscription . It’s well known in my circle that I worship at the alter of the Tracy Anderson Method. I guarantee that I’ll be writing a lot about her in the future, but trust, this is the next best thing to giving the fellow TAM cult member a personal membership to one of her gyms.
- Tracy has a routine for every fitness style. From Teens to Pregnancy and everything in between you can find all her DVD’s HERE
- How sleek is this S’well Water Bottle ?
- Adorable leggings by Onzie
- Classpass For those who refuse Tracy Anderson conversion (they’re out there, I’ve tried, what’s wrong with you?)
- H-O-T top by Koral Activewear
- Amazing trainers by Stella McCartney for Adidas !
- The Cadillac of trampolines, the Bellicon . I plan on doing a lengthy post very soon on the many health benefits of rebounding, if you get yourself a good cardio routine it burns just as many calories as running and is easier on your joints making it perfect for someone with injuries. It’s also incredibly detoxifying. a fantastic gift of fitness!
Hope this is a good start! up next, ideas for in the kitchen!